It is the user’s responsibility to read these terms and conditions and to refer to them on a regular basis. Any deposit to or game play on AzurCasino implies that the user of the platform accepts these terms and conditions. AzurCasino reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, and that such changes are effective immediately upon publication on this page without retroactive effect on bonuses and promotions
- An account must be opened in order to play for actual money on AzurCasino.
- One (1) account only is allowed per person and per IP address. If multiple players wish to open individual accounts from the same IP address, it is strongly recommended to contact Player Support to avoid the complications that will arise with our security system.
- The Player agrees to register on the platform for personal use only, not on behalf of a third party, whether physical or commercial.
- To open an account, the Player must fill out a registration form and provide personal information: a “Username”, a “Password”, “Last Name”, “First Name”, “Email”, “Phone Number”, “Home Address”, “Gender”, “Date of Birth”, and “Currency”.
- The Player agrees to provide accurate information and to modify the information given in line with any change so that account data is up to date at all times.
- The minimum age required to open an account is 18.
- It is the Player’s responsibility to ensure that she or he is the only person able to access her or his account and that its login information is secure. We recommend that players log out of their accounts at the end of each gaming session.
- In accordance with our security and confidentiality policy, we do not share personal data with third parties. An exception is made in the event of a request from a competent authority involved in an investigation of money laundering or other such criminal activities.
- The Player should be aware that right of access to and use of the site may be illegal in certain countries. AzurCasino cannot confirm the legality of its service in every jurisdiction, so the Player is responsible for knowing whether accessing and using the AzurCasino site is in accordance with the laws of his or her country. Furthermore, the Player declares that she or he is not a resident of the United States or its dependencies or of Curaçao. AzurCasino also forbids the participation of persons who are located in or resident of certain jurisdictions.
- We reserve the right to close an account for which the information provided is deliberately erroneous or fraudulent.
- The minimum deposit amount is 10 EUR/CHF/CAD/AUD and the maximum deposit amount is 1000 EUR/CHF/CAD/AUD per transaction through the means available to the Player’s wallet.
- Any Player may set a daily deposit limit for himself or herself. Having done so, only the player has the ability to modify or remove such a limit. Casino management has no ability to do so.
- To make a deposit, the Player authorizes AzurCasino to use an E-service provider and/or a third-party payment processor to facilitate financial transactions and therefore agrees to be directly bound by the terms and conditions of said partners.
- The list of available payment options is likely to vary due to the company’s choice and/or the Player’s geographic location.
- To counter money-laundering and any other type of fraud, deposits must be wagered at least once before a request may be made to withdraw.
- By choosing to play for money, the Player accepts the risk of losing that is inherent in all games of chance.
- Wagers and deposits made on the site cannot be refunded.
- All AzurCasino accounts are subject to verification, whether general or specific, regarding the Player’s age, identity, means of payment, and compliance with our terms and conditions. Should the Player fail to respect the required verification deadlines, AzurCasino reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to play.
- All withdrawal requests are subject to prior account verification.
- The following documents are required:
- A valid piece of identification (passport, driver’s license, or proof of citizenship).
- A proof of place of residence no more than 2 months old, in PDF format, that includes Player’s full name and address. This may be a bill for water, gas, electricity, landline phone or internet service. If unable to provide one of these proofs, the Player should inform Player Support.
- A bank identity number (BIN) or other official document from the Player’s banking institution with its IBAN and BIC/SWIFT codes.
- A copy of the front and back of the credit card(s) used as method of payment with the first 6 and 4 last numbers of the card visible. The signature of the cardholder must be clearly visible on the back of the card as well as the security code. If any card appears to be in the name of a third party, AzurCasino reserves the right to request a piece of identification from the cardholder.
- Information provided on these documents must match the information provided by the Player in the opening of his or her AzurCasino account.
- The Player undertakes to provide a complete profile with documents that are legitimate, legible, and of good quality to ensure timely processing.
- The Player commits to cooperation in the provision of additional supporting proof if any documents on the list above are lacking or expired.
- The processing time for account verification is one (1) business day, once all required supporting documents have been received.
- All personal documents required for the opening of an AzurCasino account must be forwarded by email to email@example.com or by Live Chat.
- The Player’s account will be verified as part of any withdrawal request (see 3. Verification).
- The Player may request the withdrawal of her or his cash balance at any time.
- The Player must make at least one (1) wager on any deposit before all or part of the balance may be withdrawn, in accordance with our measures against money-laundering.
- It is the Player’s responsibility to know what taxes are applicable to winnings.
- The minimum withdrawal is 30 EUR/CHF/CAD/AUD unless otherwise indicated in the terms and conditions of an AzurCasino special promotion.
- The maximum withdrawal is 2,000 EUR/CHF/CAD/AUD per week and 5,000 EUR/CHF/CAD/AUD per month until full settlement. Exceptions may apply for players with VIP status.
- Withdrawals are made by the same means used for previous deposits. If a method of payment will not accept a remittance, we reserve the right to choose the method by which the withdrawal is to be completed.
- The processing time for withdrawal requests is two (2) business days after all required account verification documents have been received, reviewed, and confirmed.
- The Player may cancel any withdrawal request at any time before it is processed by the financial institution.
5. Bonuses & Promotions
- It is the Player’s responsibility to read and understand these bonus terms and conditions before participating in any promotion.
5.1 Cash Balance and Bonus Balance
- When a deposit is made, the amount is placed in a “cash balance” while the associated bonus is placed in a “bonus balance”.
- The amount in the cash balance may be withdrawn at any time in accordance with the terms and conditions dealing with withdrawals (see 4. Withdrawals).
- When the Player has a bonus pending, the cash balance will be used first, followed by the bonus balance.
- Bonuses and winnings from them may be withdrawn once the wagering requirements for the specific bonus are met.
5.2 Bonus Wagering Conditions
- The default amount for wagering is 40 times the bonus amount, unless otherwise stipulated in the promotion offer.
- Wagers from the bonus balance only contribute to the wagering conditions.
- When the Player fulfills the bonus wagering conditions, the bonus balance is automatically transferred to the cash balance.
- Making a withdrawal request before wagering conditions are met will automatically void a bonus.
- Each game has its own participation levels as part of the wagering conditions. Slot machine games contribute up to 100%, video poker games 20%, table and live games contribute up to 5%. Other games make no contribution to wagering conditions.
- Bonus wagering conditions must be met within 30 days. After 30 days, the bonus balance is reset.
5.3 Free Spins
- Winnings from free spins are credited directly to the cash balance with no wagering conditions. The withdrawal limit for winnings from free spins is 300 EUR/CHF/CAD/AUD.
- Free spins are valid for a period of 7 days from the date earned.
5.4 Bonus Rules
- The Player may earn a maximum of one (1) bonus per promotional offer unless otherwise indicated in the specific terms and conditions of the promotion.
- Bonuses and promotional offers are not cumulative unless otherwise indicated.
- The minimum deposit required to qualify for a bonus is 10 EUR/CHF/CAD/AUD.
- The time limit to claim a bonus for which a Player is eligible is 24 hours.
- The maximum allowable withdrawal of free bonuses earned outside any promotion is twenty times the bonus amount.
- The maximum allowable wager of a bonus amount is 10 EUR/CHF/CAD/AUD. If the Player places a wager exceeding this amount, the bonus and any winnings will be forfeited.
- These bonus terms and conditions are subject to change, at the casino’s discretion.
- Any attempt to abuse bonus offers or violate these bonus conditions could lead to temporary or permanent account suspension.
6. Closing an Account
- The Player may request the closure of her or his account at any time by contacting Player Support by Live Chat or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Player may “freeze” his or her account for a period of 7 to 30 days.
- AzurCasino reserves the right to suspend or close any account suspected of involvement in fraudulent or illegal activity while being investigated.
7. Player Support
- Player Support is available every day through Live Chat or email.
- The Player commits to the use of proper and respectful language in her or his interactions with the members of the AzurCasino staff. Any abusive behaviour may lead to account suspension or closure.